Strategic Planning forum 11-23-2021
From Carla Browning
Chancellor Dan White hosted a webinar on UAF’s strategic planning efforts Tuesday, Nov. 23, at 1 p.m.
- Nickole Conley, executive officer
- Alexis Knabe, interim vice chancellor for student affairs
- Nettie La Belle-Hamer, interim vice chancellor for research
- Anupma Prakash, provost and executive vice chancellor
- Charlene Stern, interim vice chancellor for rural, Native and community education
- Julie Queen, vice chancellor for administrative services
- Alex Hirsch, Goal 1: Modernize the student experience
- Jessica Black, Goal 2: Strengthen our position as global leaders in Alaska Native and Indigenous programs
- Donie Bret-Harte, Goal 3: Achieve tier 1 research status
- Peter Webley, Goal 4: Transform UAF's IP development and commercialization enterprise
- Margo Griffith, Goal 5: Embrace and grow a culture of respect, diversity, inclusion and caring
- Jennifer Tilbury, Goal 6: Revitalize key academic programs
For more information about the forum, please contact Carla Browning, institutional events manager, at UAFemail@example.com.